16/02/2018

Fly me to... - Prima Marketing


Good evening! Here's a little project I did for Creativation. I've shared a couple already but there's still a lot more to be shared!

This simple letter combines a lot of my favorites from the new Prima release! There’s the fantastic new Paper Texture Paste to give texture to the letter. Then there’s the sweet butterflies that are the cherry on top to any project. And out of all of the collections, the color scheme of the Lavender one might be my favorite! I mean – just look at those crystals with the pale lilac color and the cold flakes, aren’t they amazing!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the weekend! 


Materials: 

630188 – Lavender ephemera 
630195 – Lavender SIIC
631208 – Lavender flowers
965259 – Paper Texture Paste 
993658 – Petite Round Frame 
961398 – 3D Matte Gel
572068 – Wire Thread 
963408 – Grungy Butterflies


Materials: Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...