20/06/2017

Yummy! - GDT Carabelle Studio


I've been sharing my last three pages for Carabelle Studio along the last days. All of the three were shown at Carabelles's blog some time ago (link) and this is the last one of the three I share here in my blog, too. 

For this layout I tried to create a sense of celebration and party. It's about waffles my younger daughter and me went to eat while the big sister was at a birthday party. The background has some mixed media touches with stamps and stencil. The roses in the opposite corners are die cut with a Carabelle die. The main embellishment is a stamped girl with butterfly wings holding balloons. The balloons are done using the Azoline flower stamp and then cut into shape.

Have a great week! If you feel like celebrating, I think you should check this link (link) and give a go to the Sizzix giveaway! 


Materials from Carabelle:


Materials: Carabelle Studio, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...